Planning to purchase your dream home? Need advice and suggestions so the process is smooth and easy?
You have knocked the right door. At Loan Easy, we make your journey smooth when it comes to buying your first home.
We reduce your stress by extending our experts consultation services to you.
How we Help You?
- Explain the Process: Our experts have a thorough understanding of how the mortgage system, loans and other aspects of home purchase work. We take you through the entire process, helping you make quick decisions.
- Extend our Support: Our team is right with you through the whole process, from documentation to disbursement and final approvals. We will not only support you, but also help you with documentation and other hassles.
- Pre-approvals: In some cases, you need pre-approvals so that you can move ahead with the loans. However, it is not an easy step. That’s where we come into the picture. We ensure that you get all the pre-approvals and your loan is successfully approved.
You need a loan; we get your approvals done!
Book your Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the deposit amount I will need to invest in a home?
You need to pay a 5 – 20% value of your property as deposit amount. This amount needs to be paid when you are signing the sale contract. The amount can vary and depends on a lot of factors.
- How to choose the right loan?
There are various factors associated with a loan. Every type of loan is differentiated based on the features and options you get with these loans. You should ideally choose based on your needs and a thorough consultation with an expert.
- What fees or costs do I need to invest in budget?
There are a number of fees and costs associated with being first time home buyer.
o Stamp duty
o Legal fees
o Lender and moving costs
o Mortgage insurance costs
o Inspection costs
- How will the repayment occur for the loan taken?
There is a repayment calculator that you should use to check the loan amount that you need to repay. You can ask advice from our consultants who can help you with the repayment options.
Looking for loan as first home buyer?
Talk to us today!